Friday, August 21, 2009

Sincerely to d person who i love most~


Bb...Since you've been away, i feel an empty space tht can never be replaced. Everyday i hv 2 feel these feelings, because of all the memories i just cant erase.Bb i juz nd 2 hv u beside me. It hurts me too much when i hear yr voice ovr a fon. Almost 3 month! that is way too long. By then..... im sure my mind will be gone, but for u mi amor, i will stay strong, i will hold on.
I feel so lost without u. Move on & live my life??? i don't want 2....... 2 be honest that is something my heart wont let me do. No matter how many timez i try. My love is to strong to be wif u. You're the one & only man for me. I truely believe we were meant 2 be. Every day that i live without u i feel my heart breaking.Wif every breath im taking, every move im making & every smile im faking. Baby I LOVE YOU. I'll be right here...Waiting 4 dat moment..



p/s : I miss you with every beat of my heart, no doubt.


How much I love you is all i know,i just feel it and I dont want to show..












3 comments:

shima said...

wah.wah.wah.entry nie memang puitis ah weyh.pasti bb aku terharu sekali.net jgn marah.nnt xde seri dah nak naik pelamin kalo ko marah aku.hahahh.

R.A said...

wakaka..jonet bermadah..konon2 dlu ejek aku bt sajak..amek ko kne badi aku...gle bpoem..wahahahaahha

Owner said...

shima : hehehhee...xmrhhhh...tp rs nk gigit je tulang2 bdn ko yg mmg dh tgl tulang tuh ;p hahahahah~ ayt msti power beb! wee~
odah: kih3... aku x ejek ko od..mira!mira! aku juz bg semangattt je...ehik..